Saturday, September 4, 2010

Clarifications

I originally started Ladderball Weekly because I was unemployed and had nothing better to do with my time than to play ladderball and blog about it. Things have changed since last summer, however. Ol' Andy had to pick up a day job because playing ladderball doesn't pay that well during the winter months. Also I decided to go back to school for ladderball court management leaving me little time to blog. Mr. Eric Rooney was nice enough to come in and do a little guest blogging. I highly enjoyed reading his thought provoking post, "The Bad Boys of Ladderball." I think guest blogging is a great idea and have decided to make Ladderball Weekly a community effort. Anyone who wants to blog just let me know. This will keep Ladderball Weekly going when I'm too lazy to do so. It will also make Ladderball Weekly fair and balanced. People have told me in the past that Ladderball Weekly is pretty one-sided. My first reaction to hearing something like this was "Fuck you! You don't like it? Write your own fucking ladderball blog." But then I lightened up and though there might be some truth to what they said. I definitely don't want to be the Fox News of the ladderball blogging world. So there you have it. Ladderball Weekly. Now for the people by the people.

3 comments:

  1. Yo ol Andy. You ladder ball skills make me sick to my stomach. I can't believe you built a spaceship timemachime rocket to go back in time and steal our idea. You goddam muppet assclown. Ladder ball monthly taking out your spot for top cock on the rock.
    background - shut your mouth when you talk to me.

    #nicedickdude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with the gospel commentary above. This website should be called AssClown quarterly due to all the assclownery going down. Your probably sitting at home just getting off your shift from the local Exxon Mobile, where people straight clowned you all day.
      Meanwhile, I've been training for the 2016 Brazilian Olympics where I've been invites to participate as the USA representative of ladderball, which you probably didn't know is a real mans sport.
      #fullCupBeerPongNow

      Delete
  2. Wow. I didn't know people still frequented this site. Thank you for your loyal readership.

    ReplyDelete