Monday, August 3, 2009

Question of the Week: Should Women Be Allowed to Play Ladderball?


With many women signing up for Ladderball Open, the question begs to be asked. Is there a place for women in the game? Personally, I think that there is a place for them. A little eye candy never hurt anyone, right? I am totally okay with competing against them in the tournament. I welcome the opportunity to take all of their money. It's 2009 and this great nation just elected it's first black president. I say its time to let them play. Ladderball Weekly wants to know what you think. Let your voice be heard.

2 comments:

  1. I think the Question of Next Week should be... "Should unemployed individuals be permitted to participate in Ladderball Tournaments due to their extreme availability to practice?"

    It is no coincidence, ladies and gentleman. Let the debate begin.

    ReplyDelete